if you are not a christian or don't know what a christian is you should click here. if you think you are a christianclick here to test yourself. if you think your good enough you should click here.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'ts not my problem

well the other day I was watching a TV show called What Would You Do?.
    it's a show where they set up different scenarios and see what the reaction or different people is.
  so they did this in Salt Lake City Utah in a ski shop a few miles away from the best slopes.
  The first the actress is this tomboy and she just keeps stuffing stuff in here bag and everybody in the store reports her to the manager (who is actor) then they find out that there on a TV show.


   Then the next actors is one of the top runner-ups in miss Utah.  


So the first guy who notices starts out by just following the shop lifter and looking at her.  next he suggests items to lift! and then he gets ask by the manager about the fake lifter and says lies and says she was not lifting.
well everyone else report her to the manager.  so when the first guy knows that he's was on a TV show he get's ask a few questions.


Q 1: did you not report her because she was beautiful?
A 1: no, not at all.   I don't believe that at all.
now the next question is what made me wan't post this on my blog.
Q 2: why didn't you report her?
A 2: I't not my problem.


well that reminds me of a tract and a video.




Not my job



it's like the guy painting the lines has get's out of the truck and look at the possum and say it's not his problem and keeps painting the lines.


 now you might like to hang out with people and talk to them and think hard to find out when to meet.  and like that guy painting the lines he from logic can think I should probably pick that up. and when your hanging out with other people and you might think that you should probably share the gospel with them and get scared (or if your looking down at a possum disgusted) who might think of a excuse like it's not my problem.  well I don't care if your scared make it your problem and share the gospel with them!  everybody get's scared sometimes. 
well that's all I have for you today.

No comments: