if you are not a christian or don't know what a christian is you should click here. if you think you are a christianclick here to test yourself. if you think your good enough you should click here.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

sorry I haven't been posting!

sorry I have not been posting. it had just worn me out posting every day for as long as I was. Well I'm back doing it again! But I'l be gone on the 20th and because i'm going to KAA (a camp) at Branson Missouri, for a week so i'll be going to  the BEACH (this is what People call the location of where my kids church takes place it's not really a beach) on the 19th spend the night there get on the bus at 3:00 am and i'll probably be posting again on the 28th. that's all! bye. see ya! I mean now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

by the KAA is is a ran by chritains many people get saved there. for more info (maybe you to go to KAA)click on the following link.
http://kidsacrossamerica.org/#