if you are not a christian or don't know what a christian is you should click here. if you think you are a christianclick here to test yourself. if you think your good enough you should click here.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

encouraging massage.

well I have been playing a MMOG (a massively multi-player online game) that has a chat and i like to use the chat to tell others about Jesus.  I get made fun of alot on it get cussed at sometimes and I was talking to this one guy who is already a christian and he didn't tell me till later via the MMOG email. and and it was encouragement that was needed just then. here is what it said.  

Hey thanks for being willing to bring up something significant in chat.

Please don't mistake my comment "You have no idea who you are talking to"

I am a strong believer in Jesus Christ, and was merely commenting that you did not know that.

again, I appreciate your willingness to bring up what matters to us all.

God bless, Jacob


I don't know if your reading this Jacob but thanks. 

PS: it's highlighted in black because I could not turn the highlights off.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am reading this! You are welcome. I have been more and more convinced lately that gaming can and should be used by Christians to make an impact on peoples lives. Thanks again!